Building confidence in body, mind and spirit through the culture of classical ballet.
My unique enrichment program blends charm school with classical ballet and promises to delight your preschoolers and their parents!
The Academy’s curriculum revolves around the stories of the great ballets: we teach basic ballet skills and muscle awareness as a foundation for social grace and self-awareness. The children learn ballet steps and skills to the music of great ballets and practice the names of the composers.
Benefits For Your School
• Add classical dance, musical culture and social graces to the lives of your students!
• Re-enforce the kindness and patience you are already teaching your children.
• Bring focused movement into their days.
• Expose them to the song and stories of ballet and share the magic!
Benefits For Your Students
As a result of continued participation in my class, children will:
• Develop self-awareness
• Build physical confidence
• Test themselves physically and mentally
• Focus and concentrate
• Commit and dedicate
• Practice courtesy and respect.
• Encounter discipline and begin to recognize it
• Negotiate social exchanges like hand-offs and door opening
• Practice eye contact and the physical gestures that indicate recognition
• Develop an appreciation for the music and stories of the great ballets!
• Learn 15 ballet stories, the names of 7 composers, and 50 ballet steps!
How it Works
I’m a vendor working with your students in your school. My open communication and orderly curriculum let you know what to expect from me and what to brag about to your parents.
Weekly classes require a steady, safe location. I will arrive early to set up each class and stay after to reset the room.
All class photos and emails are available to you for your promotional purposes.
I always want to make adoption of my program as fun and easy as possible.
Together we can add even more joy and value to your already meaningful school! I look forward to speaking with you.
Meet Miss Sara
Sara Vizcarrondo was trained in Vaganova ballet from a young age and danced with the Solano Civic Ballet until college, finishing as Snow Queen in the Nutcracker and soloist in Giselle. She holds a certification to teach etiquette from the American School of Protocol.
Set up an introduction by telephone:
Please complete the form below and I will be in contact to set up a phone introduction or in-person meeting. Or just send me an email email@example.com . 💗
Thank you! Merci! Gracias! Xièxiè! Danke! Shukraan lakum! Arigato! Salamat! Mahalo! Dhanyavaad! Obrigado! Tashakor!